You are here with a query and curiosity to know about the topic i.e. Video Marketing.
What is Video Marketing?
What are its strategies?
Well, today I am here to tell you everything related to video marketing.
What is the video?
History: The first video camera was invented by Louis Le Prince in 1888.
This invention brought a huge change in society.
It is the most essential part of everyone’s life. Every person watches around 5-10 videos each day.
It is related to entertainment, news, or online video.
What is video marketing?
In every business, there are two major things, attraction, and conversion.
All we need to attract the visitor and convert it into a paying customer and videos can play a major role in doing this.
So, let me start with attraction.
Let’s take an example.
Imagine an online visitor approaches your site and you have plenty of text in it explaining every detail of your product. We all know that today no one has enough time to do that. Where a video advertising about your product will make it more attractive and will explain in a more efficient way taking less time for the customer.
Studies show that videos are processed by the brain 60,000 times faster than a normal text.
Previously digital marketers work around the SEO or PPC advertising but as video content gain popularity their work also shifted to video marketing.
55% of the visitors wish to have content in the form of a video.
YOUTUBE: It is the second largest search engine. It is the best platform for video marketing.
Facebook: Collectively users watch about 100M hours of video each day.
Twitter: Videos are tweeted 6 times more than photos.
Instagram: It has about 58% of the video ads.
Snapchat: 10 billion videos are watched each day.
Earning money through Video marketing
1) Generating leads
- Youtube channel Gold’s Gym, the biggest gym chain in the world, By mentioning their websites in the description are generating leads for their business.
- Know more: https://www.digitaldoughnut.com/articles/2018/april/10-effective-ways-to-generate-leads-using-youtube
- YouTube ads sharing revenue is the highest-earning method on YouTube
- Link your channel with Adsense and earn up to 55% of the ad revenue.
- The other 45% is kept by youtube.
- Know more: https://influencermarketinghub.com/how-much-do-youtubers-make/
3) Affiliate Marketing
- In this, a user creates an affiliate link in the description.
- For example, I placed an affiliate link in the description and if any of the customers purchase through that link, I will earn a commission over it.
- Know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65g5v7EcwJ4
4) Sponsored videos
- In this part, users advertise a product making it the main focus in its video content.
- It is more like product placement but is a sponsored video.
- Know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROve3AgXisg
Are you aware of some techniques?
- Just like in a normal SEO we search for the keywords similarly on youtube people visit to get information content. So it is very useful to find correct keywords to attract people.
- Besides getting a proper keyword it is important to make your customer stay and not get bored.
- Many of the key creators mention at the end to like and subscribe. Because higher is the engagement on your video, higher is the free promotions provided by the youtube.
- Fill your entries like description, mention tags, video title, and file name.
From the surveys held I collected some of the stats for you to show.
- By 2021, Video engagement will gain 80% of the world’s internet users.
- Buyers for any business increase by 70% through video advertisements on social media.
- 33% of the viewers stop watching the video after 30 sec when finding boring. 45% after 60 sec and 60% after 2 min.
I have tried to explain all the ways which help in video marketing. Choose video marketing as your key source to earn money, if planning to do so. Hope this information and updates were of some use to you.
-By: Sakshi Mishra